Greetings, Another from Colorado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, Another from Colorado!

Again, Greetings! Interesting site to say the least.

A quick overview, I am a Director Of Security near the Denver area, for a large corporate mall. Previously military, and some law enforcement, I ended up in this sector, and prefer it. I am hoping this site provides some interesting insight, and hope to provide some as well. I am glad to see there are other Colorado Officials as well!
    Deputy Sheriff

Hello to you too neighbor. Join right in. The more people talking the more we all can gain from it.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by aka Bull
      Hello to you too neighbor. Join right in. The more people talking the more we all can gain from it.
      Mall Director:
      aka Bull has an important point, if you remain silent the rest of us will be blind to your wisdom and experiences. As we well stated, we all gain.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Not a problem, as if you check around, I went ahead and added my .02 worth! LOL! I agree, knowledge is important, and great to share! It keeps us on top! Thank you!
        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Welcome Mall Director! I'm sure you will find the group very interesting and informative.
          ========================================
          Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out! - Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X