Hey from Colorado...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Colorado...

Hello to all in the forums! I currently work as a Security Access Control Tech for a large telecommunications company in the Denver area. I've been reading in the forums a lot lately and am glad to be here.
    Joe

Originally posted by haveblue
    Hello to all in the forums! I currently work as a Security Access Control Tech for a large telecommunications company in the Denver area. I've been reading in the forums a lot lately and am glad to be here.
    Joe
    Interesting title. What's your job pertain to? Its sounds like you could be someone who works CCTVs and pushes "open" and "close" buttons, or someone who works a front desk and writes passes while performing concerge services. Corporate Security titles are always interesting.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Hello and welcome neighbor. I'm "just down the road" in Colorado Springs. Join the discussions. The more varied input the greater the opportunity for us all to learn.
      "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by aka Bull
        Hello and welcome neighbor. I'm "just down the road" in Colorado Springs. Join the discussions. The more varied input the greater the opportunity for us all to learn.
        Welcome indeed. What have you seen and done that would benefit the security industry as a whole? What do we need to do in order to improve your lot in life? We should ask ourselves, what can you do to improve our lot or lots in life? Are there are any really dumb things written in security guard post or patrol orders that can be changed to better the effective use of your technology? What can building management do to better your life that influence of what we do? If security management is slow on the uptake, how can we better nudge them along?
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X