Hello from St.louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from St.louis

Helo everyone, I have just re-entered the security field after a dozen years. After earning a degree in social work I began working with mentally ill adults. Unfortunately, the state of of Illinois can not afford to pay its workers, so here I am. Very lucky to get on with a large dna researcher/chemical manufacturer on the other side of the river (which means i'll get paid). Glad to back.

Originally posted by gorgor View Post
    Helo everyone, I have just re-entered the security field after a dozen years. After earning a degree in social work I began working with mentally ill adults. Unfortunately, the state of of Illinois can not afford to pay its workers, so here I am. Very lucky to get on with a large dna researcher/chemical manufacturer on the other side of the river (which means i'll get paid). Glad to back.
    Are you the same Gorgor who used to post on Fark?
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

No, thats not me. I thought I was an original, guess not.

Comment

After earning a degree in social work I began working with mentally ill adults
        You certainly have the appropriate training for security work

Comment

No, thats not me. I thought I was an original, guess not.
          Oh, thank goodness. That guy was a sick bastard.

Anyway, welcome aboard.
          The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X