Greetings from Detroit (area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Detroit (area)

I have read a few things here for a few months, and finally decided to join up and maybe network a bit. About me, late 20's, few years Army Reserve MP, 7 years retail management focusing on LP and internal loss, currently a mega chain store asset protection associate. It is kind of, ok a very low end paying job, I was told advancement is easy though. I took the job just because I was always leaning towards the LP side of retail and not so much a fan of the merchandising and customer servicing. So there it is, I go from salary to start over at 10.75 hrly to be happy with what I am doing.

Welcome from the island of Montreal.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Welcome, I'm new here myself
      Security Services
      Security Guards
      Business Security

Comment

Originally posted by Astorysofar View Post
        I have read a few things here for a few months, and finally decided to join up and maybe network a bit. About me, late 20's, few years Army Reserve MP, 7 years retail management focusing on LP and internal loss, currently a mega chain store asset protection associate. It is kind of, ok a very low end paying job, I was told advancement is easy though. I took the job just because I was always leaning towards the LP side of retail and not so much a fan of the merchandising and customer servicing. So there it is, I go from salary to start over at 10.75 hrly to be happy with what I am doing.
        Welcome. If and as you move up the ladder in retail security management you'll find that you're more involved in the merchandising and customer service end of the business. It all goes hand in hand.

I get to Detroit frequently.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Welcome Broski,what brings you here?

Comment

Originally posted by Astorysofar View Post
            Welcome to the land of securityinfowatch
            Discuss and share your experience here...
            Security Cameras|CCTV Cameras|Wireless CCTV

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
              Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X