Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Hi all,
    New to site. Have been a Hospital security Officer for seven years now, thought I would check this out maybe get some new info.
    IMPADOVC At the end of the night be the one going home!!

Welcome! Always nice to see another hospital officer, jump right into the mix and add you .02

BTW are you inhouse or contract?

Comment

Welcome to the site. Indeed, are you working for a contractor, or do you work for the hospital itself? In your other post, this will be important, as your ability to submit policy needs to jive with what the contract company decides is good for their employees.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Welcome indeed!
        Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and experiences with the forum. Questions? We will try to meet your needs and desires either in open forum, PMs or emails.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Welcome. It's always good to have another viewpoint. There's no such thing as too many.

I work hospital security myself.
          "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Welcome. It is great to see another hospital person on the board. Don't be shy!
            ========================================
            Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out! - Unknown

Comment

Happy to be here. Look forward to getting some great info.
              IMPADOVC At the end of the night be the one going home!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your posts.
                Richard Dickinson
                Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
                DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
                www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Howdy

Glad to see ya here. This is a great forum, great info on here, and great people. I hope you enjoy it here. Have a good one, and enjoy!

Comment

Hello and welcome

greetings from the Netherlands

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X