Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself! I just opened a contract Security and Investigations company in Maine. I was in the Marine Corps, and when I got out I went into campus security and worked for a local hospital. My dad operated a sucessful security company in the 90's before selling out to a national agency. I am here to network and share Ideas! Anyone who wants to pick my brain is more than welcome. The name of my company is National Protective Agency.
    National Protective Agency
    Auburn Maine
    1-800-292-4965
    www.nationalprotective.net

Welcome. I spent most of my summers until I was 18 vacationing with my parents, brother, sister & cousins in Old Orchard Beach Me.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

welcome, I too just started my own contract armed security company. what are some problems or potential problems your running into? Have you bought radios yet? if so what are they? I have some Motorola PR860 but am going to need more and those are pricey

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
        Welcome. I spent most of my summers until I was 18 vacationing with my parents, brother, sister & cousins in Old Orchard Beach Me.

Old Orchard Beach is a nice area, if you have not been there in a while you wouldn't believe how much it has grown up!
        Auburn Maine
        1-800-292-4965

Comment

Originally posted by Wethington8093 View Post
          welcome, I too just started my own contract armed security company. what are some problems or potential problems your running into? Have you bought radios yet? if so what are they? I have some Motorola PR860 but am going to need more and those are pricey

I Do have some radios, but I rent radios most of the time. It is more cost effective for me, and I don't have to worry about the upkeep. I am lucky because we have a company that is local that rents radios at a very good price! I just make sure I include the rental fees in my price!
          Auburn Maine
          1-800-292-4965

Comment

Welcome Aboard Marine. You will find there are some fellow members of the Corps on this board. I did Code of Conduct (SERE) school while in the Marines up in New Brunswick. Freeken cold!
            www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Originally posted by OramSecurityConsultants View Post
              Welcome Aboard Marine. You will find there are some fellow members of the Corps on this board. I did Code of Conduct (SERE) school while in the Marines up in New Brunswick. Freeken cold!

Semper Fi, Thanks for the welcome. Its just Brunswick, not New Brunswick. I did some time at Brunswick Naval Air Station as well. SERE School is no joke! I have a couple of friends who are instructors up on the mountain.

Auburn Maine
              1-800-292-4965

Comment

Typing Error on the "New". The school was very informative. Most of the class was air crew, but there were a few "grunt" types in it as well as two from the Army. I did the course back in 97. I think BNAS had just been awarded best chow hall or something to that effect.
                www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Originally posted by OramSecurityConsultants View Post
                  Typing Error on the "New". The school was very informative. Most of the class was air crew, but there were a few "grunt" types in it as well as two from the Army. I did the course back in 97. I think BNAS had just been awarded best chow hall or something to that effect.

Best Chow Hall indeed, when I got out of the Marine Corps, I ran the civilan side of that chow hall for a little over a year! Great food!

Auburn Maine
                  1-800-292-4965

Comment

Simon - the best chow I had while in the Marines was on the Battleship New Jersey while it was parked off the coast of Vietnam. That includes my time spent at HQMC.
                    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

The best chow I ever had in the Marine Corps was at Camp Geiger!! YUM YUM!! I think they were voted #1 in the Marine Corps when I went through MCT.

Auburn Maine
                      1-800-292-4965

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherneck View Post
                        The best chow I ever had in the Marine Corps was at Camp Geiger!! YUM YUM!! I think they were voted #1 in the Marine Corps when I went through MCT.

Food at MCT and SOI was good...... cant believe I just said that.
                        www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherneck View Post

I can say with certainty that it was different at Geiger in 1967.
                          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Times have changed for sure!

Auburn Maine
                            1-800-292-4965

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the furom,

And Merry Christmas to all of you to,

I try to reply as soon as possible to these furoms. But anyways welcome to the furom I look forward to seeing so interesting info and also I will try to share as many tips as possible.

Thanks
                              Stay Safe,
                              And Apperantly Im A Gear Whore

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X