UNFAIR with Talented

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNFAIR with Talented

Well, this is my first post in this forum, so I'd like first to say hello to all guys in here.
    I'm posting here to ask if it is fair to deal with Security Talented Guys in this way.
    If some one was Talented, lets say in encryption. So the best thing he/she gets is a job in company, where he/she must work with many others to finish some research. While he/she can make much much better research alone, and depending upon the talent he/she have.

Untill now, we don't have an International Agency/Organization that work for these Talented, providing them with every thing needed, and marketing their work in the world market.
    I'm not talking about US only! because talented exist in every place on earth like Albert Einstein and Leo Szelard ...
    Well, if that Agency/Organization was in US and acceptes guys from everywhere, so this also a good thing. But, according to my information, this didn't happen uptill now!

I'd like to hear from you guys, with my full respect to you all.

Best Regards,
    YAHIA.
    Last edited by Yahia; 03-18-2006, 05:43 AM.

Again, anyone know what this poster is asking? Some kind of organization for people who seem to be talented in something?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Again, anyone know what this poster is asking? Some kind of organization for people who seem to be talented in something?
      Troll?....
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
        Troll?....
        Non-English speaker. The structure of the posts suggests that its being written via a translation program.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

N. A. Corbier, I'm sorry if my idea was not clear. But I ment that if we have Security Talented guys, who could care about them ?
          Which organization ? Which Agency ?
          Security Reseaches are sorted as very diffecult sobject to study! So, if we have people who can do the magic, I mean who could make very important researches. What is the best they could get ?
          If you were Talented in Security, the best thing you get is a job in some company, working with other researchers for finishing some kind of research that most of the time NOT VALUABLE !

is that fair with Talented ?

Why there is no Agency/Organization that cares about these Talented guys ?
          International one, because Talented are not only in US or France or UK or Rusia, no. They are in every country arround the world !

Hope the idea is clear now ...
          Last edited by Yahia; 03-19-2006, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Now, yes, it is clear enough for me to respond.

The first is the International Foundation of Protection Officers, at http://www.ifpo.org

This would be the "organization for talented security people" that you referred to. Among others. If your Canadian, there's also the NAPSOA, or North American Professional Security Assocation, at http://www.napsoa.com.

The NAPSOA website is... under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              Non-English speaker. The structure of the posts suggests that its being written via a translation program.
              Ahh, your computer background comes in handy.
              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

N. A. Corbier, I'd first like to thanks you for your share.
                What I'm looking at and whiched to, was actually more than that.

I admit that your share was very useful, but you can't do more that actually exists. There is no such an Organization/Agency !
                the two choises were not enough, at least in my opinion.

You want to know something, well I'll tell you something:
                I'm 22 years old Male. I'm not a US/Frensh/UK/ or any big country Citizen.
                I've created Two new technologies, and they never exist in the world. The first is about preventing programs piracy, and the other is about Secure Data Transmission.
                I've also created 6 new Encryption Algorithms, and they are much much harder than these DES/Triple-DES/AES Algorithms ...

Yah, this is me. So you think that the choises you gave might fit my needs ?

Best Regards.

Comment

Yahia,

This forum is more geared toward Physical Security Officers, not so much security programs. I personally dont know exactly what you are asking for.. are you looking for someone to use your work?
                  "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                  "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Yahia
                    N. A. Corbier, I'd first like to thanks you for your share.
                    What I'm looking at and whiched to, was actually more than that.

I admit that your share was very useful, but you can't do more that actually exists. There is no such an Organization/Agency !
                    the two choises were not enough, at least in my opinion.

You want to know something, well I'll tell you something:
                    I'm 22 years old Male. I'm not a US/Frensh/UK/ or any big country Citizen.
                    I've created Two new technologies, and they never exist in the world. The first is about preventing programs piracy, and the other is about Secure Data Transmission.
                    I've also created 6 new Encryption Algorithms, and they are much much harder than these DES/Triple-DES/AES Algorithms ...

Yah, this is me. So you think that the choises you gave might fit my needs ?

Best Regards.
                    Oh. I know what he's talking about. He's not talking about security, he's talking about data encryption and authentication...

There are no real "associations" for folks who do this stuff. There ARE trade associations, but they're more academic in standing.

If your looking for recongition, and not compensation, then you could contribute to the Open Source movement, by publishing your findings. Perhaps they could be incorporated into the Linux kernel.

As far as anti-piracy methods that rely on encryption, good luck finding folks in the same arena.

Sorry.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X