Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PM Protection View Post
    Hello,

I am in California also and mainly do armed work. I have heard great things about El Dorado but last year I was quoted via my online app. and it came in very high (15k year). Lesson learned, so I went with "ACS" which is roughly 457.00 a month after 1200.00 down (Southern Ca based).

I will be shopping around in January so thank you for all of this valuable info!
    PM Protection we wish you all the luck getting insurance. A word of caution remains to check with your state's insurance commissioner or secretary of commerce that company you want to buy a policy from is authorized to underwrite in your state and what their track record is. You don't want your hard earned money going down in a black hole.
    Ejoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

We don't have much to choose from here as most Insurance companies consider the word "Security" to be like "the plague" even if you run your consulting business only like I retained for myself. Lloyds of London are 1 of 4 firms that will cover Security companies in Australia for liability. I know it adds on another 5% to my operating costs but it is necessary to cover the business in case of something from left field. Oh when I ran another business, a competitor went bankrupt 4 years after the incident as his $2 mil liabilitiy insurance did not cover the $10 million claim against him - they settled on $3 mil and he had to foot the rest plus legal fees.
      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X