Incident reporting software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incident reporting software

Ok, ware in the world can a small business owner like my self, procure software to bid, write incident reports track employee hours and archive all of the above for less than 2 to 4 thousand dollars?

You want it to write bids, do employee hours (and scheduling), and do reporting?

Custom, probably written by off-shore workers. That's a kitchen sink program right there.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Ok how about just write incident reports track employee hours? I guess I could find another just for bids...

Comment

Well, lets see... There's several threads, so I'll try to recap them. I also suggest searching our forums for "incident software," to see the various threads.

CSRI has ReportExec, in both stand-alone and web hosted solutions.

Bill Warnock will usually suggest PPM 2000, forget who makes that.

I would stay away from the e911 programs, for the price you can have someone write custom Visual Basic for Application software using Microsoft Access 2003-2007.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Nathan, you forgot something? Young man, I'd kill to have a prodigious mind like yours!
          Doc, PPM 2000 is a Canadian company located in Edmonton Canada. Any good search engine will serve it up to you if you enter PPM2000. Email them at [email protected]. If you need to track of incidents, employees or anything like that, that is a system you should at least look at. Their software seems to play well with others in the digital sandbox.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

+1 for the CESI Report-Exec products. A couple of City departments use it here in Seattle with success.

Comment

I know the purpose of this forum is not to hawk your products but I would be remiss if I didn't point out that we market software products for pricing and bidding security contracts. Here is a link to our products page: http://www.hrdickinson.com/autorate

Regarding scheduling software, there are several products out there that are fairly cost effective for a small operation or a start up. One of them in called "InTime". They also have an interface available with Quickbooks for billing and payroll.

I hope this helps.
              Richard Dickinson
              Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
              DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
              www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

(IRIMS). i used this when i started off as a Public safety Patrolman at my local college. its a good program to use, easy Que for looking up offenders and past issues.
                sigpic

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X