Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    The only reason I'm writing software myself is because I can reinvent the wheel for free.

Leave a comment:

• hemi444
    replied
    Thanks for the info
    I greatly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• astorms
    replied
    Irims

Hey Hemi

Our hospital has been using the PPM2000 IRIMS software for years. It's a good program, lots of detail, very flexible. You can be very detailed with dates, times, person(s) involved, attachments, etc. The good thing is that it can be tailored to absolutely any facility, or security function.

Check it out...

Adam

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Suggest you inquire into PPM2000 IXO (IRIMS) Express Online Incident Reporting and Information Management Software. http://www.ppm2000.com It is a Canadian firm.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• hemi444
    replied
    I need everything that i can type into the report and be able to type a I/R into a event type entry form for numbers

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Not a recomendation: www.formdocs.com

Anything further I'd have to add, depends on what your supervisors want from this system.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by hemi444
    I was asked to get a quote for software that will allow shift activity, incident, and event/IR numbers. Does anyone know of a good site or co that will build a report type system that I am looking for?
    You need just software that'll issue numbers? Or do you need software that will allow people to type reports in?

Leave a comment:

• hemi444
    started a topic Documentation

Documentation

I was asked to get a quote for software that will allow shift activity, incident, and event/IR numbers. Does anyone know of a good site or co that will build a report type system that I am looking for?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X