Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentation

I was asked to get a quote for software that will allow shift activity, incident, and event/IR numbers. Does anyone know of a good site or co that will build a report type system that I am looking for?

Originally posted by hemi444
    I was asked to get a quote for software that will allow shift activity, incident, and event/IR numbers. Does anyone know of a good site or co that will build a report type system that I am looking for?
    You need just software that'll issue numbers? Or do you need software that will allow people to type reports in?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Not a recomendation: www.formdocs.com

Anything further I'd have to add, depends on what your supervisors want from this system.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I need everything that i can type into the report and be able to type a I/R into a event type entry form for numbers

Comment

Suggest you inquire into PPM2000 IXO (IRIMS) Express Online Incident Reporting and Information Management Software. http://www.ppm2000.com It is a Canadian firm.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Irims

Hey Hemi

Our hospital has been using the PPM2000 IRIMS software for years. It's a good program, lots of detail, very flexible. You can be very detailed with dates, times, person(s) involved, attachments, etc. The good thing is that it can be tailored to absolutely any facility, or security function.

Check it out...

Adam

Comment

Thanks for the info
              I greatly appreciate it.

Comment

The only reason I'm writing software myself is because I can reinvent the wheel for free.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X