Help - Report Writing LP needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Report Writing LP needed.

Can anyone assist in providing a decent training lesson plan for basic report writing for security guards. Training class coming up this Saturday and I am swamped and don't have time to construct a lesson plan. A power point presentation would be appreciated also.

Looking for someone to help a fellow professional out, but may be willing to pay a modest fee.

In the event that I don't see your reply immediately, call me at 703-965-9575 or email me at [email protected]

Originally posted by IPROTEKU
    Can anyone assist in providing a decent training lesson plan for basic report writing for security guards. Training class coming up this Saturday and I am swamped and don't have time to construct a lesson plan. A power point presentation would be appreciated also.

Looking for someone to help a fellow professional out, but may be willing to pay a modest fee.

In the event that I don't see your reply immediately, call me at 703-965-9575 or email me at [email protected]
    Have you checked on-line? I will be surprised if you are unable to find enough information to at least put together a basic lesson plan in no time at all.

Bill, can you help? I know that you have already compiled interesting information regarding all aspects of security.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Retail Loss Prevention columnist Liz Martinez addressed some of your concerns in an article back in April. Here's the link to her column: http://www.securityinfowatch.com/art...on=460&id=3736

Comment

Attached is a powerpoint presentation from the Minneapolis (Minnesota) Police Department, First Precinct. The Topic is Assault & Disorderly Conduct, but it does have a basic report writing checklist in the presentation. It is available for everyone to see.
        Attached Files
        "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X