Seeking employment Knoxville - Oak Ridge area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking employment Knoxville - Oak Ridge area

Anybody out there from this area? We had a last minute change of plans due to my mother's passing ... looking at moving into the old family house and finding corporate security management work in the area. If anyone has any resources or ideas, I'd appreciate the input.

I've posted before, but not recently. I'll be retiring from the Air Force in March/April, with 20 years' security and law enforcement experience, 13 years management experience, B.S. in Communications, Associates in Criminal Justice, lots of computer experience.

Thanks all,

Dave

Originally posted by DaveD
    Anybody out there from this area? We had a last minute change of plans due to my mother's passing ... looking at moving into the old family house and finding corporate security management work in the area. If anyone has any resources or ideas, I'd appreciate the input.

I've posted before, but not recently. I'll be retiring from the Air Force in March/April, with 20 years' security and law enforcement experience, 13 years management experience, B.S. in Communications, Associates in Criminal Justice, lots of computer experience.

Thanks all,

Dave
    David,

Security Engineers, Inc., headquatered in Birmingham has a large regional office in Knoxville. A friend of mine is the Regional VP. Give them a try.

Richard
    Richard Dickinson
    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
    www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X