Looking for Information on a Key Control Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Information on a Key Control Program

Does anyone use or have any experience with a Key Control Program that will record and track keys that have been issued to personnel.
    We use a high security keying system but need some kind of tracking system to record in.
    Any information would be gladly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Shelley

We just started using new software this week, replacing a database created by our IT/Lotus Notes folks. Looks straight forward enough, and we could migrate the old to the new saving alot of typing. I will PM you with the name, just in case it infringes a posting guideline.
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario CPP 5988
      Does anyone use or have any experience with a Key Control Program that will record and track keys that have been issued to personnel.
      We use a high security keying system but need some kind of tracking system to record in.
      Any information would be gladly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Shelley
      Shelly:
      I would suggest you contact the PPM Company Edmonton Canada. (403) 448-0616, email: [email protected] or online PPM2000 and look at their system. They have the technical expertise and more importantly, use support. They use a computerized program that will seamlessly fit onto most systems. They offer a variety of security control programs and it would be worth your while to use a single platform for total control and effective control.
      You have to have leadership backing or you will be shovelling sand against the tide.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Also check out Morse Watchmans Key Watcher System. I have specified it for the last three security control rooms we have designed and the clients love it. http://www.keywatcher.com/

John
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." G. Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by john_harrington
          Also check out Morse Watchmans Key Watcher System. I have specified it for the last three security control rooms we have designed and the clients love it. http://www.keywatcher.com/

John
          I looked into them once. Expensive as heck!
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Key Control Systems

Try the Stanley / Best System. Here is the link: www. stanleysecuritysolutions.com. Remember, you get what you pay for. If you are going through a major rekey in your facility, it's worth implementing a system to control and track your keys. Particularly master keys and grand master keys. None of which should ever leave the facility. These systems can be set up to run exception reports if keys are not turned in after a shift, etc. None of the integrated systems are cheap. Good luck.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X