Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security officer

Anyone help me for incident report please

Hello, it would be helpful if you posted an introduction so members would have an idea of who they are answering. It may also yield better results if you include a little more detail than just incident report. Otherwise I'm sure there are a few people who would be happy to help you with incident report.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

I love writing reports. Mine are both factual and entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by security officer View Post
        Anyone help me for incident report please
        Thread moved to proper forum.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

So, did you pull fire alarm or start fire at hotel?
          Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Here ya go:

On [Insert date] at approximately [insert time] I was awoken from my sleep by a loud noise. It was later determined it was a fire alarm. I got up with my juice stained shirt that happens to be untucked and took a leisurely stroll around. I determined that the alarm went off for no reason. I attempted to shut it off by pulling another fire alarm as two negatives make a positive. It wouldn't shut off so I called the fire department hoping they could help me. The fire captain got mad at me for some reason. He said something to the effect of 'you should have called right a way'. He made me wake my supervisor up who called me an idiot. I was offended.

That should work, just make sure you insert the correct date and time in there. You don't want lawyers poking holes in your report later on.

Comment

I would recommend you to go with Trackforce

I am sure this link would help you http://www.trackforce.com/software/incident-reporting/

Comment

Originally posted by i_Ryan View Post
                Here ya go:

On [Insert date] at approximately [insert time] I was awoken from my sleep by a loud noise. It was later determined it was a fire alarm. I got up with my juice stained shirt that happens to be untucked and took a leisurely stroll around. I determined that the alarm went off for no reason. I attempted to shut it off by pulling another fire alarm as two negatives make a positive. It wouldn't shut off so I called the fire department hoping they could help me. The fire captain got mad at me for some reason. He said something to the effect of 'you should have called right a way'. He made me wake my supervisor up who called me an idiot. I was offended.

That should work, just make sure you insert the correct date and time in there. You don't want lawyers poking holes in your report later on.
                I laughed so much I nearly choked...

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X