ASIS San Diego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIS San Diego!

San Diego has the honor of hosting ASIS conference this year.

So who is coming to my town?

Actually we get it every year. It was pretty good last year. A really good networking opportunity. It is pretty expensive though, good thing my company gets a booth and gives me a pass to get in free!
    Find local security jobs at www.securityemploymentservices.com

Comment

Pepperball is giving away passes to ASIS, alas, I won't be anywhere near the place. I do understand that Cygnus Security Group has a booth there, folks. Stop on by and tell Geoff Kohl (Editor of SecurityInfoWatch.com) how you like the site, and the forums.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

ASIS San Diego

Originally posted by Crinsol
        San Diego has the honor of hosting ASIS conference this year.

So who is coming to my town?
        I'll be there, for sure!
        Richard Dickinson
        Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
        DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
        www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

I would like to go one of these years. An event this large can only be held in a few places, kinda like the Super Bowl of security.
          Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
          Groucho Marx

Comment

Come by the SecurityInfoWatch.com/Cygnus Security Group booth

We'll be at booth #1049 at the ASIS International show in San Diego (Sept. 25-27). Come by, hop online in the forums and check out the news we're covering at the show, meet some of our staff from the magazines and the website.

I'll be cruising the show floor and education sessions a lot, but will be at the booth some, so you may catch me. Leave a business card with my name on it if I'm not there and grab one of mine off the booth counter. We'd love to meet you all. I know a lot of you (especially you lurkers) have a wealth of experience to share, so let's get in touch.

Cheers,

Geoff Kohl
            SIW editor

Comment

Originally posted by SIW Editor
              We'll be at booth #1049 at the ASIS International show in San Diego (Sept. 25-27). Come by, hop online in the forums and check out the news we're covering at the show, meet some of our staff from the magazines and the website.

I'll be cruising the show floor and education sessions a lot, but will be at the booth some, so you may catch me. Leave a business card with my name on it if I'm not there and grab one of mine off the booth counter. We'd love to meet you all. I know a lot of you (especially you lurkers) have a wealth of experience to share, so let's get in touch.

Cheers,

Geoff Kohl
              SIW editor
              Geoff et al,
              For all of us who will be in attendance, I cannot attend, this is the time to meet Geoff and Steve Lasky eyeball-to-eyeball and get those neddlesome things off our collective chests.
              Glad to be back.
              Enjoy the day,
              Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X