PPO Insurance Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPO Insurance Question

I'm thinking about starting a small security company with a few guard friends. I'm looking at all of the costs beforehand to come up with a business plan, as I have run a business of a different type before.

I did some searching around on the forum and couldn't find a general expense number of PPO insurance anywhere. I realize it's easy enough to get a quote from a company, and in due time I will, but I'd like to know how much you all think someone with 5 employees should be paying. We will be working 1 or 2 industrial sites and parties.

Even if you have 50+ employees please give your input, and an ACTUAL NUMBER would be appreciated, even if it's just a guestimate. I'm in California but it doesn't matter what state you're in, I'd still like to know.

Thank you.

Insurance Quote

I recommend you contact the following:

http://www.ciainsures.com/testimonials.html

Althougth located on Long Island, they have several offices throughout the US including Los Angeles. They specialize in writing policies for security companies.
    Richard Dickinson
    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
    www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Kizarze,

You can try the mechanic group base in NY. Have you started your security company yet?

Comment

I went through these guys and they are in Orange County California.

http://buysecurityguardinsurance.com/
        The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to hear ballpark too, is it $700 or $7000 a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
            I'd like to hear ballpark too, is it $700 or $7000 a year?
            I know this may not help but in UK for 170 ish guards we were quoted between 7k and 10k per year
            Retail Security | Construction Security | Training | Keyholding

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X