No announcement yet.

IT and Physical Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Security, I too saw that episode. That was marvelous work, work that should have never happened. The company went crazy trying to restore files, the money so spent could have been spent in a more productive fashion. The whole idea is that someone in the supervisory structure must exercise due diligence. You heard they put plans into place, but only after-the-fact. I'd like to see us be more proactive.
    Thanks for reading and sharing.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
      Mr. Security, I too saw that episode. That was marvelous work, work that should have never happened. The company went crazy trying to restore files, the money so spent could have been spent in a more productive fashion. The whole idea is that someone in the supervisory structure must exercise due diligence. You heard they put plans into place, but only after-the-fact. I'd like to see us be more proactive.
      Thanks for reading and sharing.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill
      You have a point Bill. The company was reacting instead of being proactive.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Thank you Bill

Bill, Outstanding thread. This is wonderful information. I would be interested in any follow up assessments that you conduct and how well the clients corrects the deficiencies.

Thanks.

Comment

Corpsecurity, thanks for your kind remarks. That was my plan to share with the security community those things found on surveys, after they have been sanitized to remove any possible identification of the site visited.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X