X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold it!
    replied
    Thank you,

Appreciate your input... Does your company also require employees to have vehicle identification in the form of a permit or decal?

Leave a comment:

• aka Bull
    replied
    Originally posted by Hold it!
    I'm not aware of any security professional that does not have a ID policy. But, now that I have your attention please feel free to share your input as it applies.

I work for a Pharmaceutical Co. and it's standard policy to wear and visually display your photo Id. Unfortunately, not everyone is receptive to this imposing inconvenience... (Including individuals at the executive level) I have communicated this policy as well as an awareness article. What are some of the methods you use to enforce your ID policies?
    Politely remind them of the policy. And if they still refuse we follow them to their work area and speak with the supervisor on duty - plus there'll be a log entry our Director sees and takes action on at his level. Of course I haven't had to go that far yet over ID, they've all made it visible when reminded.

Leave a comment:

• Hold it!
    started a topic Why wear ID badges /Photo Id's?

Why wear ID badges /Photo Id's?

I'm not aware of any security professional that does not have a ID policy. But, now that I have your attention please feel free to share your input as it applies.

I work for a Pharmaceutical Co. and it's standard policy to wear and visually display your photo Id. Unfortunately, not everyone is receptive to this imposing inconvenience... (Including individuals at the executive level) I have communicated this policy as well as an awareness article. What are some of the methods you use to enforce your ID policies?

(Damned if you do damned if you don't)

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X