Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    This conference is being put on by the "Washington, DC chapter" - thus the location of the conference.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    The International Association of Counterterrorism for Security Professionals Washington, DC Group is presenting a free conference.

The February 28, 2008 IACSP Conference will be held at:
    Alion Science & Technology, 1100 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Suite 200, Washington, DC

This is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues in DHS , DOD and stakeholders. Speakers and presenters include:

Mr. James M. Loy - the Cohen Group
    Former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security (2003-2005)

Mr. Robert B. Stephan - Department of Homeland Security
    Assistant Secretary
    Infrastructure Protection

Dr. Ayman Wasfy - CEO Nevine LLC. Noted Arabic Linguist deciphers statements from terrorist organizations

Mr. David Cid - Deputy Director
    Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT)

Mr. Dennis Smith - Retired New York City firefighter and best-selling writer

Mr. Jeff Beatty - IACSP Washington DC Chapter Special Advisor
    President and CEO TotalSecurity.US. Jeff is a former Army Delta Force Officer (wounded in first Blackhawk shot down) who earned a Purple Heart and a Combat Infantry Badge helping to rescue hundreds of Americans.

Forum Agenda and Registration at: http://www.redteamone.com/securityforum.html

I will be attending this conference and look forward to meeting any SIW fourm members who will be in attendance.
    Hey, fantastic! I just can't get enough of these YACOTECs - Yet Another Conference on the East Coast. We're used to this...seems like almost no one in the "conference" business is aware that Seattle (and Portland) are enormous markets and we even have airports - modern ones, with publick johns and wastebaskets and everything like that there.

'Course, we don't have that there new-fangled "radar" yet, but we got Pop Olson sitting out at the fence with a tin can and a string. He's blind, of course, but he kin heer a tick walkin around on a hound dog, so if he ain't been sippin on his cough syrup he almost allwayze lets us know whenever one of them there aireo-planey things is coming in. And yew will prolly call me a lier, but we added 20 foot to the runway last year so's we could handle them Jennies. Blimps are welcum too.

And if yew want a place to stay, why we got a real snazzy 20-room hotel and resteront called "Sleep & Eats". It used to be Will Gandy's pig sty, but he got blowed up over to the glue factory and didn't have no kin, so we took over the place and cleaned it up pretty good if I do say so, providin yer not too particular. We sure would like to fill it up with some of that there konferense bizzinuss!

So come on, y'all!! Just call the Seattle operator (Phoebe) and if she ain't over to Doc Willoughby's with her lumbago or gettin her dye job touched up, she'll kunneckt yew right up with one of our rezervation speshullusts.

NOTE: By town ordninces, no weppons are aloud. Viztors can leeve there guns and buffilow skinnin knifes with Sharrif Dingle at his offus if he ain't over to the Hair of the Dawg saloon.
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 01-06-2008, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SgtUSMC8541
    replied
    If I can get away for the full day I will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    started a topic IACSP Conference - Washington, D.C.

IACSP Conference - Washington, D.C.

The International Association of Counterterrorism for Security Professionals - Washington, DC Group is presenting a free conference.

The February 28, 2008 IACSP Conference will be held at:
    Alion Science & Technology, 1100 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Suite 200, Washington, DC

This is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues in DHS , DOD and stakeholders. Speakers and presenters include:

Mr. James M. Loy - the Cohen Group
    Former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security (2003-2005)

Mr. Robert B. Stephan - Department of Homeland Security
    Assistant Secretary
    Infrastructure Protection

Dr. Ayman Wasfy - CEO Nevine LLC. Noted Arabic Linguist deciphers statements from terrorist organizations

Mr. David Cid - Deputy Director
    Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT)

Mr. Dennis Smith - Retired New York City firefighter and best-selling writer

Mr. Jeff Beatty - IACSP Washington DC Chapter Special Advisor
    President and CEO TotalSecurity.US. Jeff is a former Army Delta Force Officer (wounded in first Blackhawk shot down) who earned a Purple Heart and a Combat Infantry Badge helping to rescue hundreds of Americans.

Forum Agenda and Registration at: http://www.redteamone.com/securityforum.html

I will be attending this conference and look forward to meeting any SIW fourm members who will be in attendance.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X