IACSP Conference - Washington, D.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb. 28th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The International Association of Counterterrorism for Security Professionals - Washington, DC Group is presenting a free conference.

The February 28, 2008 IACSP Conference will be held at:
    Alion Science & Technology, 1100 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Suite 200, Washington, DC

This is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues in DHS , DOD and stakeholders. Speakers and presenters include:

Mr. James M. Loy - the Cohen Group
    Former Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security (2003-2005)

Mr. Robert B. Stephan - Department of Homeland Security
    Assistant Secretary
    Infrastructure Protection

Dr. Ayman Wasfy - CEO Nevine LLC. Noted Arabic Linguist deciphers statements from terrorist organizations

Mr. David Cid - Deputy Director
    Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT)

Mr. Dennis Smith - Retired New York City firefighter and best-selling writer

Mr. Jeff Beatty - IACSP Washington DC Chapter Special Advisor
    President and CEO TotalSecurity.US. Jeff is a former Army Delta Force Officer (wounded in first Blackhawk shot down) who earned a Purple Heart and a Combat Infantry Badge helping to rescue hundreds of Americans.

Forum Agenda and Registration at: Red Team One.
    I will be attending this conference and look forward to meeting any SIW fourm members who will be in attendance.

Just a reminder that this free, one day conference will be held on Feb. 28th. I'm still scheduled to attend and look forward to meeting any fourm members who will be going.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

SecTrainer, as usual, you make a good point for those of us not lucky enough to live out east.

I wonder if it will do any good.

Comment

Just got the harassing, "Want to confirm you are going to come" phone call today. I'm still in.
        www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

I haven't received that call yet.
          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X