No announcement yet.

Curious photographers around hospitals @ 2am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send the K9 after'em...thats what I say !!
    K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but this seemed pertinent.

Click on the link with a grain of salt, it was originally published in the Al-Guardian.
      The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by CameraMan View Post

Click on the link with a grain of salt, it was originally published in the Al-Guardian.
        No need to be sorry. I continue to see reports about this topic.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by CameraMan View Post

Schneier makes some good points as far as landmarks and tourist attractions are concerned. IMO, We should still, regardless of this "post 9-11 world" mentality be concerned with certain facilities/properties. IE industrial sites Petro-Chem, manufacturing, not only with terrorism (which seems to be the focus) but espionage, and good ole' and equally important theft as well and those planning such. The likelihood theft & espionage far surpasses that of terrorism fortunately.

But keeping the thread title in mind any photographers taking pictures of things aside from the night entertainment scene must not be ignored.
          Last edited by JB diligence; 06-06-2008, 05:38 PM.
          I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X