Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protecting Buildings Against Terror (seminar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protecting Buildings Against Terror (seminar)

.....Will be held in Boston Massachusetts

This two day seminar is designed to provide:

Architects and Engineers
    EMS Personnel
    Law Enforcement
    Building managers
    Building Security
    Hotel and Resorts
    Hospital managers

With a very good understanding of terrorism and its potential effect on any building or facility.

This is a two-day program.

The first day's modules will be an extensive overview of the terror threat, particularly as it effects buildings and public safety. The second day will be dedicated to providing a very detailed overview of measures to be taken to ensure that buildings are safe.

SSI is proud for this course to team up with one of the leading experts in the US today, The first day will be presented by SSI's Israeli presentation team and include extensive case studies and video footage.

After getting a through grounding in the modus operandi of terrorists, the emphasis on the second day will shift to carefully cover the basics of building safety and procedures that should be followed.

To learn more: http://www.homelandsecurityssi.com/s...nt/view/36/55/
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

~~George Orwell.

Originally posted by Mr. Security
    The ones that need to attend are the managers. They don't seem to get it when it comes to spending money to protect assets.
    My manager understand. It's the owner.

I keep posting this after Mr. Security's post but it keeps appearing before it? Mr. Security how come your post says it's November 8 when it is only September 7?
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

The ones that need to attend are the managers. They don't seem to get it when it comes to spending money to protect assets.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity

I keep posting this after Mr. Security's post but it keeps appearing before it? Mr. Security how come your post says it's November 8 when it is only September 7?
        I seem to be in the "Twilight Zone."
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity

Clock skew. The server's clock is way off, and what's worse, it doesn't seem to be 1 second = 1 second.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Yeah.. it wasn't letting me make a post yesterday, saying that "I needed to wait 30 seconds between posts."
            The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X