Trolls and cyber bullies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolls and cyber bullies

Can someone please tell me why nothing is being done by administration about the troll and cyber bully problem on this site?

I was on this site years ago when there were great discussions with people like Curtis Baille, SecTrainer, Hotel Security and many many more.

Now a select group of members is allowed to run amok, take veiled and not so veiled pot shots at law enforcement, encourage criminal and other unlawful behavior, and bully anyone who dares speak some common sense or have public safety experience.

I cant believe that this site has fallen so far.

Preach! Send an email to the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by v859 View Post
      Can someone please tell me why nothing is being done by administration about the troll and cyber bully problem on this site?
      The answer's really quite simple, the owner doesn't care. In order to participate in the site you have to give them an email address which they then sell and they spam the hell out of your inbox.

now I don't claim to be a social media expert but I promise you that every time you come to this site the owner makes money and that's all he really cares about. That should be self-evident from the person he's got moderating. Even if Soper wasn't an asshole he clearly doesn't even have the authority to ban a member.

Why wouldn't the owner want a trouble member banned you ask? Because the owner doesn't care about the content he just cares about the clicks that generate revenue.
      Last edited by Lunch Meat; 03-06-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
        Preach! Send an email to the owner.
        Seriously, the owner, like everyone else, pays you no attention why would he listen to some random member?

Comment

On the other hand, if Tin Foil Hat, the Troll and the Tough Guy drive enough traffic away from the site, perhaps the owner will pay closer attention. At this point I wish Security Info Watch would just shut this down.

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
            On the other hand, if Tin Foil Hat, the Troll and the Tough Guy drive enough traffic away from the site, perhaps the owner will pay closer attention. At this point I wish Security Info Watch would just shut this down.
            What is this "traffic" you speak of?

This place goes days without a new post. When was the last time Soper actually started a thread instead of coming in here and insulting other members by name and calling them stupid? Do you think that might have a dampening effect on the traffic at this site? I at least attempt to start actual threads

Comment

Comment

Just FWIW old Pooper logged on this afternoon and infracted every single post I've made in the last 24 hours.

I don't think it means anything because he has flagged literally every single post I make but you can't tell me that the problem is squid and Lone Wolf and me exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post
                  Just FWIW old Pooper logged on this afternoon and infracted every single post I've made in the last 24 hours.

I don't think it means anything because he has flagged literally every single post I make but you can't tell me that the problem is squid and Lone Wolf and me exclusively.
                  Preach it brother!!! Looks like Soper is just butthurt because he ran out shoe polish for his shine box.

Comment

Well...that happened I guess.

Comment

Yep. They were warned.

Comment

I go AWOL and this place goes nutty.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X