+ Reply to Thread

Default GEO Transport Inc.

I saw a full size coach bus that looked like it was set up for prisoner transport in Minneapolis Yesterday. It said "GEO TRANSPORT INC." on the side.
    Anyone heard of them or know what contracts they have?
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Out here in the Northwest they have an Immigration Federal Detention Center. I see the big full-size transport busses around and then sometimes they have the smaller shuttle-like busses.

Applying through their website is useless, you have to go in and apply.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998