+ Reply to Thread

Default WinPak In Building History

I am using WinPak PE and need help with a task. I know I can use the Tracking & Mustering operation to see a list and count of people in my building currently. Is there a way to generate a report that would give the same information about a previous time in history. Example: a list of people that were in the building last Friday at 3 p.m.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJeffcoat View Post
    I am using WinPak PE and need help with a task. I know I can use the Tracking & Mustering operation to see a list and count of people in my building currently. Is there a way to generate a report that would give the same information about a previous time in history. Example: a list of people that were in the building last Friday at 3 p.m.

Thanks
    I suggest you look at the capabilities of PPM 2000. Email: ppm2000@bal.net
    Other forum members may also have suggested vendors.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

To have true tracking and mustering, you have to know when they leave. They have to scan out, because if you have free exit out, there's no way of knowing who's still here.

Rocket Science
    Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
    One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJeffcoat View Post

Thanks
    You will first want to define your tracking and mustering area and specify an exit reader. The report that you will want to run is an attendance report. This will tell you who was in at a certain time.

Quote Originally Posted by DustynF View Post
    You will first want to define your tracking and mustering area and specify an exit reader. The report that you will want to run is an attendance report. This will tell you who was in at a certain time.
    Yeah totally agree. specifying an exit reader and defining your tracking and mustering area will work for you.
    Ronny
    Mr Locks - NYC Locksmith

Montreal borough of Verdun, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by mrlocks View Post
    Yeah totally agree. specifying an exit reader and defining your tracking and mustering area will work for you.
    Mr. Lock. The poster posted 1 time in August in 2008. I don't think he is still around to read your very insightful remarks.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.