+ Reply to Thread

Default portable Panic Button System

I am looking for advice on locating a wireless panic button system.

What I would like is to be able to give a customer a panic button, and then have a wireless receiver to get the signal from a distance of up to 100 feet.

Any ideas?
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Siren? Silent alarm? Central station monitoring with police response?

Do you have an alarm system on site, and if so, what kind? What model?
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

I'm just looking for a portable button/receiver system. It would be a stand alone device that could be moved from location to location.

I'm looking to use it for employee termination scenario's. HR employee would have panic button, I would have portable receiver in the next room.

Just in case something goes wrong.
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Okay... do you want it to scream really loud, or to call somebody, or both?
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

I suggest you get a Linear 1 channel receiver and connect it to, say, a bell or a light or a strobe or something. You can mount it in your security office and hand out as many as 10 transmitters (those little remote control things you put on a keychain, like for a car alarm.

Here's a list of distributors in your area.
    The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

I need it all completely portable. I'm a contract security officer who deals with workplace employment problems. Often they don't want you in the room when the termination is taking place, but need a way to quickly notify you if something goes wrong.

So I'm looking for a panic button, and maybe some sort of pager size device that beeps when the panic button is pushed.

How bout the I've fallen and can't get up gizmo?
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Thank you! One of those will work.