Default Anyone have a good chart of "Who's Who in the Middle East"?

Serious question - I studied this region a long, long time ago (no, Copie, Moses was not my roommate). I really can't keep these guys straight anymore - Hamas, Hezbollah, Sunni, Shia, etc. Which states sponsor which groups, etc.

I know the CIA Factbook and Wikipedia have some decent articles, but what I'm looking for is a chart that breaks it all down. I'm doing a a presentation on homeland security, and I don't want to get deep into it, but just show the different alliances. (I know, I can do my own chart, I'm just trying to get ideas as to the best way to organize it...)

Just go with the CIA basics. These are so convoluted that it would take quite a bit to present, and leave heads scratching still. Keep it simple.

You could just take a world map and draw lines going from each country to each country in circles and that would explain it.
    Last edited by Soper; 07-18-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Agreed. After looking at the Syrian Civil War I figured out I'd need to rent the Imax screen at the local cineplex to do the power point presentation, and then it would still be in 8 pt. type. I can't figure out how they know which side they're on at any given moment, but that's a thread for a whole other forum...