Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vfc859
    • Jul 2013

More Craigslist Security gold

Finding somе excitement in your job? Our loss prеventiоn departmеnt conducts investigаtions, interviews, monitors faсilіty safety, uses state of the art СCTV systems, givеs first aіd and CРR to injured persons аnd respоnds tо fire panеl.

We arе looking fоr sharp, goal orіented applicаnt thаt саn do work with minіmal to no supervision, a group player, should be ablе to usе excellent јudgment іn аn еmergenсу and assume charge of just аbout any conditiоn thаt may аrise.

Although thіs jоb involvеs some security related tasks, yоur maіn role and resрonsibilitіes іnvolve more administrative assistance and cleriсаl оffiсе tasks. Every lоss рrevеntion аgent has monthly tasks assigned to thеm and you are solely responsible for thе completion of thеse duties.

The first two paragraphs just don't jive with the third one.
  • zm88
    • Nov 2008

Does it list the company? Sounds like an O&R job spiced up a bit to attract more candidates
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

• Curtis Baillie
      • Jul 2006

They forgot to add the janitorial duties.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

• UnsupervisedCanadian
        Sr Member. Part-Time Mod
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by vfc859
        ...although thіs jоb involvеs some security related tasks...
        Wait...What?

I love the use of "Although" "Some" & "Security-Related" in a job ad for Loss Prevention.

I get the feeling that this company's HR Dept, Manager, and Security Manager are all-related....And may have the same in-laws...
        Last edited by UnsupervisedCanadian; 04-14-2014, 08:28 PM.
        World's Youngest Grumpy Old Man

AF&AM

Opinions expressed in my posts are mine alone and do not reflect those of my employer, the client, or SIW Forums (unless specifically stated for moderation purposes)

Comment

• Condo Guard
          • Oct 2010

"You'll be doing inventory, rstocking and general go-fer work. We'll make you write the report when you discover shrinkage."

You'll also be fetching coffee, doing paperwork while the manager flirts with the clerk on register 4 and what Curtis said - that vomit on aisle two isn't going to clean itself up...

Comment

• tacticalguy
            • Nov 2008

Spam, phishing, spam, phishing, spam, phishing... Need I say more?
            "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...