+ Reply to Thread

Default Police: Man shot by officers was homicide suspect

*** Armed SO or not, I don't think I would stop in the middle of a raging gun battle to "help". NOT unless it was ONE officer facing multiple adversaries and I could be of help! ***

Police: Man shot by officers was homicide suspect

By PAUL DAVENPORT, Associated Press
    Updated 6:41 pm, Monday, March 10, 2014

PHOENIX (AP) — A man killed in a shootout with Arizona Department of Public Safety officers and a security guard on a Tempe freeway Monday has been identified as an ex-convict out of Colorado, authorities said.

But they said it won't be known if 25-year-old Andrew Rael is connected to one Phoenix-area killing on Sunday and possibly another earlier Monday until evidence is analyzed and forensic tests can be completed.

Tempe police said Rael has an extensive criminal history and was recently released from a Colorado prison, although details of his five-year sentence weren't immediately released.

Read More Here:
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/art...ct-5303169.php

Well, while it's true that the security officer had no Duty to Act, he did demonstrate civic spirit.
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

The S/O is a sheepdog. You can never have to many guns in a gun fight.