+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dog View Post
    I see no need to carry money while on duty. I bring my lunch everyday, I once read that spartan warriors in training were fed only bread and oatmeal to build character so that's what I eat everyday. I also, before every shift, look at myself in my rearview and scream "Spartans don't retreat! Spartans don't surrender!"

Spooky me too

Quote Originally Posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    I don't visdit those clubs but I would imagine it is very hard to dance with underwear filled with $1 & $2 coins. On the other hand since our lowest paper currency is the $5 bill they are probably making more. Oops there is a problem with that too. Our bills are now made of plastic, not paper. The edges are sharper!
    Well I can tell ya for damn sure that you cannot pay for a dance with the swipe of a VISA....I'm still nursing my broken wrist

Just kidding, I don't visit stripjoints either for a number of reasons....Anyways, the odd time I carry cash on me, it's a single double-digit bill or two, just in case the gas station's debit machine is down or I forget to pack my lunch/drinks for the shift. I also carry coins to tip the girls working at Timmie's.
    "Big City turn me loose and set me free."--Merle Haggard 'Big City'

"If you don't know what you're doin, do it fast!"--Si Robertson.

Stop The World & Let Me Off.

Some say I'm a dreamer....Other's say if they catch me sleeping at work again I'm gone....

Safety First, All Else Second.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the thoughts or opinions of my respective agency.....Or those of any rational human being.