+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone here...

Default Anyone here...

ever work security/LP for Ritz-Carlton? They're big time & I'm guessing one could make this a career.
    There's an opening in my area & I know someone that knows someone who can make things happen. So I may have a chance, but who knows..that doesn't always work.

I moved your thread to the appropriate forum. The forum you posted in is for job postings.

Thanks! Sorry about that. Shall I delete this thread then?

You can't delete a thread, but why would you want to do that? I moved it to the correct forum. It no longer exists in the job posting forum.

Oh yah, hahaha. I was not thinking! Thanks.

If its something your interested in go for it. Personally, I'll never go back to hotel security it just wasn't for me. But of its something you wanna do, and you have an IN then the worst thing you could do is nothing.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Montreal borough of Verdun, Quebec, Canada

Most of the hotel chains I know about have general security policies set by head office but most are franchised & free to make use of the head office advice or not. The Ritz here in Montreal down sized. It's now half hotel/half condos. I knew the Director when it was a large hotel & I used to attend the monthly meetings of the Association of hotel security directors with him but have been working nights for the past 5 years & no longer attend.

Go for the job. I have been working hotel security since 1977 & still find thee work interesting. A hotel is like a mini city. Anything that can happen in the city can happen in a hotel. I've dealt with everything a LEO has dealt with, just less frequently.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.