+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zm88 View Post
    I cant think of any decent show that portrays this industry. Caught Red Handed was an embarrassment, and I have no odea how that could have run as long as it did. We all have moments that make us think, 'this woupd make a helluva tv show' but in reality, whose gonna sit down and devote 30 or 45 mins a week to watch us stand around, call tje cops, unlock doors, do paperwork and occasionally do something bad ass?
    Mall Cops: Mall of America seemed to portray the industry in a good light.
    Last edited by ContractSec Level III; 01-26-2014 at 11:58 AM.

I cant think of any decent show that portrays this industry. Caught Red Handed was an embarrassment, and I have no odea how that could have run as long as it did. We all have moments that make us think, 'this woupd make a helluva tv show' but in reality, whose gonna sit down and devote 30 or 45 mins a week to watch us stand around, call tje cops, unlock doors, do paperwork and occasionally do something bad ass?
    Never heard of Caught Red Handed before. Seems interesting. Gonna watch it.

Just watch Small Town Security: there is not enough bleach made to feel clean afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Soper View Post
    Just watch Small Town Security: there is not enough bleach made to feel clean afterwards...
    They showed that on TV around here a while ago. If I could, I'd sue the TV channel and the production team to demand compensation for wasting my time.

Default Appears as it was fake all along

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_DXbR9AsU

Turns out they do a little acting. And even if it wasn't an act, it looked like it would be illegal for the security guards to tase him in the first place. He wasn't even attacking them, they merely tased him for non-compliance, which would would seem illegal.

And this is WHY you don't accept things on the internet without researching them...

I'm SO disillusioned, now! I was POSITIVE that this was a real program, documenting real-life situations.
    Oh, wait. I said that it looked like BS when it was first shown. Actors, feh. I know that certain people in here are as unsurprised as I am at this turn of events.
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

I'm bad ass everyday although I do have days that are a waste of my awesomeness and on those days I play solitaire.