+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 First ... 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by zm88 View Post
    I wrote a lengthy PM to you but it appears you either choose not to accept messages or are unable to.

No one here knows who you are. No intro, no hey this is me and what im about. You just appeared in a thread randomly and pattong the backs of our 2 resident morons. Now, im all for making this place a bigger better fprum amd have no problem with you here. Take a look at some of your posts though. You went from this image of a tacticool ninja, to presently paul blart. Statements that YOU made brought me to that conclusion as im sure others. Why not tell us about who you are and what you do fpr a living in the Introduction section? This way we'll know you're not just trolling on here and screwing around.

Of course, if you are trolling around all bets off. But I do hope thats not the case.
    WD does not accept PMs.

Thats what I fogured, but tacticalguy pretty much summed ip what my message said.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

your boss is 'riding you' after that exchange because he can ONLY assume (in his position) you are likely to respond to mall's very valued customers in similar fashion, especially if even lightly goaded.

In my construction career, I've called my superiors "fXXing idiots" etc numerous times, told them they are doing it the "dumb way" etc. But that is A-OK because they understand it was just us and I'd clam up around ANYONE else, like his boss, client, inspectors, etc. Also A-OK because they were actually pretty smart guys.

But in Security, where performing dumb duties, often for dumb reasons, under nearly always supervisors who ain't too smart themselves, and especially in a extreme public contact like Mall Cop, you just can't tell your boss he is an idiot.

Start looking for a new job, like yesterday. And get 'refs' from fellow guards, maybe like the 'senior' who ain't your boss. Or even mall tenants or management who knows you.

And learn to luv any helmet in the security biz. I wear a hard hat if possible just for the visor clip on light for hands free light. Plus, much harder to sucker punch someone even if wearing just a high riding hard hat. You can throw you hard hat at someone's face to distract them long enough to get out you spray or other weapons, and I'm pretty sure a hard hat to the face wont be TOO serious a legal issue, safety wise. Or grab lining to use to parry knife thrusts, etc.

Umm......?

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Quote Originally Posted by zm88 View Post
    Umm......?
    Nope. Don't do it, brother.
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalguy View Post
    Nope. Don't do it, brother.
    I dont know why I try

Guess Squid gets attacked quite a bit over that dirt pile... But then again, it's Squid...

Do it zm88 do it

Quote Originally Posted by Security_K9_Guy View Post
    Do it zm88 do it
    LMAO!!!! Now, I remember this scenario from when I was a kid. Didn't you dare another kid to poke a dead squirrel with a stick on the playground? Or is this just a weird version of the kid getting his tongue stuck to the flagpole in a "A Christmas Story"?
    "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.