+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security Report

The (After Action Report) and the actions of the Security Officer, is nothing more then a FUBAR at best. IMHO
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Next report, Just the Facts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHqvhziFOA
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Everyone seems to be missing the fact that the actual narrative doesn't start until page 6 of the report. The initial bullet-points are the abstract of the report and are exactly what they need to be. The actual narrative of the report, which is about 5 paragraphs long, with the exception of a few spelling and grammar errors, is not bad at all.

Those bullet points are terrible. It's a poor report.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcoastie View Post
    Everyone seems to be missing the fact that the actual narrative doesn't start until page 6 of the report. The initial bullet-points are the abstract of the report and are exactly what they need to be. The actual narrative of the report, which is about 5 paragraphs long, with the exception of a few spelling and grammar errors, is not bad at all.
    I could only access the first page when I first read this. Went back and saw theres extra pages, its much better after having read the actual written narrative.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998