Thread: My story

Hey copeland, thanks for the reply. Yes I work directly for the city. The only place to find work within the city is through the city website, cityofphoenix.gov. I do in fact make copies of incident reports and ive got a rather large stack of the ones involving me. The issue with HR goes round and round with no positive outlook from them. We have said that if we cannot receive the proper training nor the proper equipment, at least give us enough bodies to help out. Unfortunately, with the budget (yes, it gets brought up continously) , we are told our department runs on X amount of hours and can never ever go over. Its always baffling to me that they claim safety and security above all and yet money is the controlling factor. We cant have enough guards because it costs too much and the city cannot afford it. We were told to do more with less. Well, if your in town, stop by the Library and say hello. Ill give you a tour.

Wow...It seems odd to me that you are completely unequipped. I have a number of friends in library security in Los Angeles, they are not armed, but do carry cuffs, ASP and OC. I have noticed a number of openings in the Phoenix area for armed municipal security at courts. That may be an area to look into. Good luck.

I actually applied to the airport ops assistant (airport security). We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by c0187 View Post
    I actually applied to the airport ops assistant (airport security). We will see.
    Hey that's cool. As long as your hanging out at Sky Harbor, could you drive us over to car rental from the US airways terminal??That shuttle is for the birds. We will be flying US Air. that is if they don't go bankrupt
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Quote Originally Posted by copelandamuffy View Post
    Hey that's cool. As long as your hanging out at Sky Harbor, could you drive us over to car rental from the US airways terminal??That shuttle is for the birds. We will be flying US Air. that is if they don't go bankrupt
    Good news!! The sky train is open for business! I believe it carries passengers from the terminals to the rental car hub. Not completely sure how it works as ive never taken it before.

Default Whataburger

Quote Originally Posted by c0187 View Post
    Good news!! The sky train is open for business! I believe it carries passengers from the terminals to the rental car hub. Not completely sure how it works as ive never taken it before.
    This is why my wife travels with me. I was alone, I'd be on train car at Sky Harbor and on the sign board
    "Baltimore. all stops"

On our trip one cannot forget
    http://www.whataburger.com/

Bet Curtis ate there
    We ate at the one at N.Hayden road in Scottsdale.
    Last edited by copelandamuffy; 09-05-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!