+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Haven't at least criminal trials always had to be "public"(unless the judge orders 'clear the court' due to behavior, etc, and even then still "public" transcripts etc, and maybe "press"...but even judge deciding who "press" is and isn't is problematic to say the least).

I thought that was what all the fuss about recent "military terror courts" or whatever was about.

IIRC "public trials" VS 'closed door' was touted as a major reason the USA was willing to kill not just every last human on earth, but every life form higher than a rat, during "Mutually Assured Destruction"(M.A.D.) of the Cold War.

Is that sacred part of the Republic now just another thing that got corrupted when we weren't paying attention?

I can't imagine "the courts" would willingly CHOOSE to do their business "in public".

Geez... Again... The courts operate under law. Since your only experience is being a security guard, you should take some American History classes. And stop posting drivel.

Default Zimmerman rescues family from crash..

It's all over the radio-Zimmerman's saves two children and two parents. He's being hailed as an hero by the family. WOW.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22...ek-police-say/
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Pop pop View Post
    It's all over the radio-Zimmerman's saves two children and two parents. He's being hailed as an hero by the family. WOW.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22...ek-police-say/

Waiting for Al and Jesse to call this a 'publicity stunt'...

Good for Zimmerman though. He didn't HAVE to approach the vehicle, or do anything more than be a good eyewitness to the accident but he choose to go above and beyond not worry about the consequences (danger to himself). Lets see how the media and the other scumbags try and spin this.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Quote Originally Posted by zm88 View Post
    Waiting for Al and Jesse to call this a 'publicity stunt'...

Good for Zimmerman though. He didn't HAVE to approach the vehicle, or do anything more than be a good eyewitness to the accident but he choose to go above and beyond not worry about the consequences (danger to himself). Lets see how the media and the other scumbags try and spin this.
    Great point, I betcha the old dial media doesn't even mention this fact, still it's nice to see a young man place others before himself. It's good to see selfless-service reguardless who it is that's helping out. Good stuff!
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Funny really. If George Zimmerman had been wrongfully convicted, these four people might have died.

No. You are assuming facts not in evidence. Read more. Post less.

Well anyways, aside from a disturbance in LA and a raid on Men's Wearhouse, there were no riots. All's wells that ends well i suppose.