+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Duty belt and accessories for sale

Haven't posted here in a long time. I am no longer in the industry, so I no longer need this. The belt is Galls size 34 - 38, high gloss finish with a nickel finish buckle. The accessories are all high gloss as well and consist of a Gould & Goodrich silent key holder, Safariland hidden snap single stack .45 magazine pouch (or leatherman), Gould & Goodrich glove pouch, Gould & Goodrich hidden snap round bottom handcuff case, Boston Leather open top Baton or Stinger flashlight holder, Gould & Goodrich hidden snap Mk. 3 pepper spray case, and 4 Gould & Goodrich keepers with brass snaps. Asking $125. I cannot accept PayPal unless you want to wait 3 weeks before I can send it out because I need the money to ship it, and PayPal will hold your/my money for 21 days before they release it to me. I will accept bank checks, money orders, or electronic bank transfers.

Pics

PM or reply here if interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by flashlightcop509; 09-23-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
    "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Bumping this thread. Back to work, although the company has undergone a uniform change so I still do not need this belt. I am now asking $125, same payment requirements as listed.

Also for sale: 1 stratton brand State Trooper/Campaign hat, size 7 1/4. Regular oval shape, triple brim straw construction, black. Comes with gold and black acorn hat cord shown (gold has slightly faded), 3 piece leather hat strap. Hat badge shown is NOT included. This hat has been well taken care of and stored in a hat press when not worn. Also included is a black nylon waterproof rain cover. Asking $75. Thanks.

“Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
    "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"