+ Reply to Thread

Default Neighborhood Growhouse

MIAMI neighborhood growhouse:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/0...tout-that.html

The next time you walk passed a parked vehicle in your neighborhood will
    you be interested to see if there is a person in the vehicle....

Does FL have Med MJ like CA? I've seen lots of ads for SOs for "cannabis clubs". I've even seen ads for armed, which would mean you were good for possible 10yr Fed prison for "drug user/firearm" combo.

Most say you need a CA Med MJ card so it is 'legalish' for you to be handling it.

I'm waiting for ads for guards for the (semi-legal) grow houses.

Not to thread jack, but the NRA pres. had a very good point about some of the gun laws we already have and how the Feds(Obama's gun grabbers) refuse to enforce almost all of them. The "any drug/any gun or ammo" 10 years in Fed prison was mentioned and seems like it COULD be used to suddenly sweep all gangs and their guns off the streets.

I happen to know a 'gang banger' on FED probation who got 'rolled up' and they found a crack pipe and illegal handgun, and he was released in couple days with just some more court dates.

PS-If that shooter had taken my 'exposed firearms' class he would have know to first "take cover" and maybe exit from other side of car before opening up on the cops. Things might have gone better for him. He just kinda ambles out like he is shooing some kids off his lawn. LOL.
    Last edited by Squid; 05-10-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Squid :

A couple things:

a) the guy was missed in car;
    b) in the face of real danger I think most would MOVE
    then decide how to handle threat...

Quote Originally Posted by sec-guy View Post
    Squid :

A couple things:

a) the guy was missed in car;
    b) in the face of real danger I think most would MOVE
    then decide how to handle threat...
    Very poor tac team error, they rolled up too quick without eyes on, as such, the first team member of the SUV team missed the suspect in the car, the perp should have been SOS before hand and before the take down, a huge tac error.
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

No medical marijuana in Florida. Not going to 2nd guess the guys that were there. Just happy the good guys lived and are recovering physically and emotionally.

Wow... That beats the Atlanta mall security guard videos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Security_K9_Guy View Post
    Just happy the good guys lived and are recovering physically and emotionally.
    You are absolutely right, at the end of the day that's what matters most.
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Pop pop View Post
    Very poor tac team error, they rolled up too quick without eyes on, as such, the first team member of the SUV team missed the suspect in the car, the perp should have been SOS before hand and before the take down, a huge tac error.
    Totally agree...
    Just because your are working "security" doesn't mean you can't
    keep yourself SAFE.