+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone ever been construction site "trailer guard" for CPS Security Solutions?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/sec/3775351056.html

They didn't mention the "trailer" but that is a lot of what they do.

Rock bottom wage but does it run more than 8 hours a day, and when you are sleeping waiting to be awakened by alarm like fireman, or doesn't it become Overtime Rate? They didn't mention any good stuff like that.

Maybe some sort of "soft slavery" or "pleasant" position where for a crappy trailer they expect you to be on duty 20 hours a day? I have heard it is a "live on site" gig.

Not real good reviews but no mention of trailer position.

I've spotted their trailers out on a couple of "nice" quiet deserted rural sites and thought, "that might be kinda nice in a way for couple months".

They also do some higher end remote CCTV construction site stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/sec/3775351056.html

They didn't mention the "trailer" but that is a lot of what they do.

Rock bottom wage but does it run more than 8 hours a day, and when you are sleeping waiting to be awakened by alarm like fireman, or doesn't it become Overtime Rate? They didn't mention any good stuff like that.

Maybe some sort of "soft slavery" or "pleasant" position where for a crappy trailer they expect you to be on duty 20 hours a day? I have heard it is a "live on site" gig.

Not real good reviews but no mention of trailer position.

I've spotted their trailers out on a couple of "nice" quiet deserted rural sites and thought, "that might be kinda nice in a way for couple months".

They also do some higher end remote CCTV construction site stuff.
    Have not worked for them but have seen advertizing in Tampa area.
    The ad pictured an RV typre trailer rigged with cameras.