+ Reply to Thread

Default Man with rifle at walmart

MAN WITH RIFLE AT WALMART
    http://us.topnewstoday.org/us/article/5706784/

ROCKY MOUNT, N.C.
    A normal day of shopping was interrupted at a North Carolina Wal-Mart store after one of the shoppers was involved in a domestic dispute that turned dangerous.
    Police responding to the call for assistance from store employees say that while on the way to the situation they were advised that the man, later identified as 44-year-old Ricky Edward Frazier, of 1705 Shamrock Lane armed himself with a rifle
    Rocky Mount police officers quickly responded to the store located at 1511 Benvenue Road on Saturday at 2:43 p.m. in reference to the domestic disturbance but found that Frazier had went into the sporting goods section of Wal-Mart, smashed a glass gun case and took out a rifle. Frazier ran into the men's restroom with the rifle at the back of the store and barricaded himself and refused to leave.
    Police not knowing whether or not the man had ammunition, cleared out employees and shoppers and were eventually able to take Frazier into custody.
    Frazier is charged with larceny of a firearm, going armed to the terror of the public, and damage to property. He also faces charges for multiple outstanding warrants for driving violations.
    He was placed in Nash County Jail under a $20,000 bond.

"Going armed to the terror of the public" makes him sound like some kind of a badass.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Lawson View Post
    "Going armed to the terror of the public" makes him sound like some kind of a badass.
    Who knows....maybe he got the idea from watching too much TV...