+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pop pop View Post
    Because, HR, is the best of the best, only operators who work and is the Director of HR, and the youngest Chief of Police in our area and our country is the real deal, that said, your PACKET better be the real deal, or you're fired. And the word gets out very easy if you're a fruad. But we won't go there because everyone here is the real deal. You have creds,or you don't.

Every best HR officer, will know your packet, retired or not, and back again. LOL.
    I have no idea what you said.
    A man who will not lie to his wife has no regard for her feelings. - Anon.

My school was so tough we had our own coroner. - Lenny Bruce

In my neighborhood, you could walk 10 blocks in any direction and never leave the scene of a crime. - Charlie Callas

OK, What I was trying to say is this, there are some smart HR's out there who know exactly what professional agents to call for any job, from Executive Protection / Asset Protection / High Risk Protection details, to basic security gigs. I've worked with two HR's who both are retired Police Chief's. Very good reps and very professional operations. lol. Better?

Pop pop
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Quote Originally Posted by SecTrainer View Post
    I have no idea what you said.

SecTrainer, I am with you. From reading this, and other of his posts, I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsec1 View Post
    SecTrainer, I am with you. From reading this, and other of his posts, I don't think he knows what he is talking about.
    I tried to make that post from a birthday party and was tired and drunk. I explained myself to secTrainer.

but I don't have to say a god damn thing to you. Go about you're business.
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

flat out cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Pop pop View Post
    I tried to make that post from a birthday party and was tired and drunk. I explained myself to secTrainer.

but I don't have to say a god damn thing to you. Go about you're business.
    I buy that you were drunk and tired with that first post and did not ask you to explain yourself to me. That was your choice.

I just find your replies hard to follow at times and all the "operators", "collars", and "perps" talk. I feel like I am watching a bad, old TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsec1 View Post
    I just find your replies hard to follow at times and all the "operators", "collars", and "perps" talk. I feel like I am watching a bad, old TV show.
    Dude, I'm not old, lets just say that I'm a happy grandfather. You're not military / Infantry or you would would know what the term operator means, as far as collars and perps goes, around hear we're old military /LE guys, so yeah, we're old school.

Shoot, it gets worse, in Iraq we had a term for civies walking up to check point, we called them foot mobiles, lol.

Pop pop

flat out cool..