Security Management Resources, Inc.® an international executive search firm whose global practice is focused exclusively on professional and executive level corporate security positions, is seeking candidates for the following opportunity.
COMPANY: Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
COMPENSATION: Expat package would be: $70 - $75k annual base, 20% incentive opportunity (paid in quarterly installments), $12k housing stipend, $2k medical stipend, company vehicle, SOS evac policy.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a premier U.S. security company, providing a full range of physical security services to Government, commercial, and Fortune 100 customers on four continents. Inter-Con is an industry leader in several geographic markets and functional areas of security, and is a major provider of security services to local, state and federal governments. Inter-Con has achieved a position of international leadership in the field of diplomatic security provided to the U.S. and foreign governments.
Under the general guidance of the Vice President, International Operations based in Pasadena, California, the incumbent based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras will plan, organize, and manage Inter-Con’s business operations in Honduras to achieve short- and long-term operating objectives including revenue, operating income, contract compliance, customer satisfaction, and new business development.
Scope Data: 850 employees Direct reports include Directors of: • Finance • Operations • Marketing • Human Resources
Client sectors include: diplomatic missions and private industry clients
Designs, develops, and directs the implementation of operational policies, procedures, and practices to ensure contract conformance, client satisfaction, statutory compliance, and to meet Inter-Con’s global quality standards. Responsible for all quality control of guard services. Plans, organizes, and manages day-to-day business and security operations to achieve quarterly and annual financial targets for revenue and operating income. Manages labor relations to ensure operational continuity and minimum interference. Recruits, develops, and directs a staff capable of attaining functional objectives. Prepares detailed routine reports on key metrics to keep the center advised as to local operations. Prepares ad hoc analysis as requested.
• Minimum ten years’ security operations experience attained in a combination of military, law enforcement, and/or commercial security experience requiring the leading of 200 or more personnel.
• Experience in managing security contracts for clients in mining and diplomatic mission sectors.
• Bilingual Spanish/English (at university level) Level 3
• Computer literate
• Demonstrated experience in managing Profit & Loss of a local entity
• Demonstrated organizing skills and attention to detail. Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
• Work experience gained in the Honduras
• General management experience, e.g., experience managing Security Operations, Finance, Logistics, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Legal, and Business Development.
• Successful completion of secondary school and been issued a completion certificate; a university degree with at least five (5) years military, guard or police or equivalent supervisory or management experience.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their resumes via the position posting on the SMR website at: http://www.smrgroup.com/SMR-Jobs.htm
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-30-2012, 02:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
Honduras Country Manger,Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Expat)