+ Reply to Thread

Default HS: We are bad people

Good day Hotel Security:

You probably have heard about Occupy Boston, Occupy Phoenix, Occupy Denver, and their claims they are the 99% vs. the 1%. Today May 1, 2012 is their day not to support captilalism. Do not go to work, do not buy anything

Hotel Security my famiiy is one of those 1%. My wife as I write this is working, my son is working, my daughters are working, and later today I am working. On my way to work I plan on stopping and buying from a greedy corporation
    and buy a yummy Burger King Whooper, with fries. My wife and daughters are going later today to greedy corporation, Sears.
    My son is upgrading his cell phone today at bad, bad greedy corporation A.T.&T.
    My brother filled up his Subaru today at greedy rotten Shell. My sister works at a greedy Nationwide Insurance agency. My nephew is working today at greedy heartless bank. Those greedy bad banks that throw foreclose
    on little old ladies and toss them out in the streets

We are bad, bad people HS.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=2
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Montreal borough of Verdun, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by copelandamuffy View Post
    Good day Hotel Security:

You probably have heard about Occupy Boston, Occupy Phoenix, Occupy Denver, and their claims they are the 99% vs. the 1%. Today May 1, 2012 is their day not to support captilalism. Do not go to work, do not buy anything

Hotel Security my famiiy is one of those 1%. My wife as I write this is working, my son is working, my daughters are working, and later today I am working. On my way to work I plan on stopping and buying from a greedy corporation
    and buy a yummy Burger King Whooper, with fries. My wife and daughters are going later today to greedy corporation, Sears.
    My son is upgrading his cell phone today at bad, bad greedy corporation A.T.&T.
    My brother filled up his Subaru today at greedy rotten Shell. My sister works at a greedy Nationwide Insurance agency. My nephew is working today at greedy heartless bank. Those greedy bad banks that throw foreclose
    on little old ladies and toss them out in the streets

We are bad, bad people HS.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=2
    Comrade Cope. I already sent you International Worker's Day wishes in another thread before reading this one. Solidarity brother. We shall beat these capitalist pigs down!!
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.

I know we've covered this ground before w/ ST, but I absolutely loved the Seattle protester "fighting the corporate power" today with - you guessed it - a nice big McDonalds drink in his hand. "I'm Lovin' It!"

The other surreal moment was when Phoenix Jones (our resident 'real' superhero) persuded two young men to give up trying to break windows on a building. While I applaud him, I can't help but wonder - the miscreants in question do know there aren't actually superheroes, right?

What a strange, strange time we live in...

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Guard View Post
    I know we've covered this ground before w/ ST, but I absolutely loved the Seattle protester "fighting the corporate power" today with - you guessed it - a nice big McDonalds drink in his hand. "I'm Lovin' It!"

The other surreal moment was when Phoenix Jones (our resident 'real' superhero) persuded two young men to give up trying to break windows on a building. While I applaud him, I can't help but wonder - the miscreants in question do know there aren't actually superheroes, right?

What a strange, strange time we live in...
    Condo Guard: How the hell do these clowns commuincate with one another? You guessed right if you said
    greedy corporate Dell Computers. or texting via greedy corporate A.T.&T. cell phones
    If they were coming via the West Valley of Phoenix, or from the South Coast of Massachusetts to demonstrate
    in the downtown cities, some may have driven a greedy corporate Ford Focus, or Greedy General Motors Chevrolet Sonic. God love these people
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!