Default Valley Community Patrol (Valley Tactical?)

Good morning everyone. Trying to get some information about Valley Community Patrol (AKA Valley Tactical) in Sumner/Kent/Bellevue Washington. I know this company kind of went by the wayside a while back but I just got in touch with them about some side work and they claim to have their stuff in line now. I know a few people here have worked for this operation in the past and am wondering if it would be worth my time. Any info you have would be great.
    Thanks,
    Swifty

I'd look to see if they have a current business license - I did a quick search and nothing came up. (This doesn't mean anything - I've looked up other businesses that I know are currently licensed and the WA DOL website says "no results found.") Never heard of this co., but I work farther north.

http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/checkstatus.html

Ill PM you.

Ill also leave everyone with this..
    http://www.bbb.org/western-washingto...ue-wa-22518387
    Last edited by Lawson; 04-21-2012 at 04:01 AM.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

"Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Thanks for the info. Looks like they have an active business license but no current security licenses for the company, owner or employees. I asked the owner about the licensing issue (for an armed job, btw) and he hasn't responded to voicemails or e-mails ever since. Sad too cause it sounded like some fun side work but alas if it sounds too good it's probably time to ask more questions.