X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leatherneck
    • Nov 2010

New England Security Company

Hi All,

I am the owner of a security company, and I am looking for fellow owners, managers, CEO's to network with. I am in the New England Area, but you don't have to be.

I am just looking to trade ideas on training, employees, contracts, ect.

My business is very successful in my market, but I am always looking for new ideas, and even companies that I can share work with. We subcontract alot, and I always like to send business to people that I know, and to people who share the same business ethics that I do!
    National Protective Agency
    Auburn Maine
    1-800-292-4965
    www.nationalprotective.net
  • HotelSecurity
    • Mar 2006

I'm interested to see if you will get any replys. I wonder if there might be a reluctance of a company giving away some of it's success secrets to a competitor? I remember there was some reluctance when the hotel security directors first got together here to have monthly meetings to discuss common problems.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

• hrdickinson
      • May 2006

Leatherneck, You should contact the National Security Alliance. http://www.nationalsecurityalliance.net/index.html

I know the founder and the owners of several of the member companies. They are all high quality firms.

The Alliance tries to select companies in different regions to fill in their footprint.

Perhaps we can also be of assistance.
      Richard Dickinson
      Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

• Leatherneck
        • Nov 2010

I currently network with several other companies that are not in my market. Its a great way to trade ideas. I also work with companies that are in my market, we do not trade secrets, but it is important to have a good relationship with other people who do the same type of work in your area. You never know when it will pay off.

My agency specializes in more of the "higher end" armed security details, and from time to time we pass unarmed work down to other companies if we have to (if its out of our coverage area, or we are out of their budget), and it is always nice to know who is repitable enough to send work to. In turn, these same companies send us armed work that there agency or company may not be able to handle or may not be qualified to do.

Networking is a huge asset that many people never take advantage of. I have built a good part of our agency on networking.
        National Protective Agency
        Auburn Maine
        1-800-292-4965
        www.nationalprotective.net

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...