+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Montreal borough of Verdun, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    By Associated Press
    EW.com

NBC News has admitted it erred and has apologized for editing a recording of George Zimmerman’s call to police the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

In a news report last week, NBC’s Today show aired its edited version of Zimmerman’s call. The recording viewers heard was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered to police, with no prompting, that Martin was black. But the portion of the tape that was cut out had the 911 dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person who had raised his suspicion was “black, white or Hispanic,” to which Zimmerman responded, “He looks black.” Read the story>>

I had heard the original tape, before NBC edited it. I was wondering when they were going to be called out on it. It's about time. And people wonder why the news media can't be trusted? This is just one example.

Also the video tape of Zimmerman does show a cut on the back of his head. Read the story>>
    "Read the story". "And people wonder why the news media can't be trusted".
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo LA View Post
    I think it's easier to bring Federal court as civil violation than State Criminal court.
    and off course many many political activities.
    and easy to get national attention then get more viewers get more revenue.

I personally know the former LAPD SGT who received guilty verdict and served prison time for Rodney King incident.
    He knew exactly what was happened that night more than anyone else.

But....
    My concern is how Sanford PD believed it was justified homicide and released Zimmerman in such short time.
    (no matter who was black or brown/white mix)

There were no witness (at least that time), no evidence except Zimmerman's broken nose and blood on back of head.
    Nobody knew who threw first punch (yet).
    We can assume many different stories as if they exchange word then get physical altercation or Zimmerman acted first or Trayvon ambushed, etc etc.
    But Sanford PD took 100% word from just one side of story with no witness/evidence.

Can we kill someone and say "It was self defense. He attacked me first and I was defending myself" with no witness no physical evidence but only word from who pulled trigger ?
    Will I be released in such short time if it was me in Los Angeles ?
    I don't think so, no matter if I'm black white brown yellow or red.

Even OIS (Officer Involved Shooting), Officer will be placed for paid leave until investigation will be clear for Justified.

then another question raised.
    IF Zimmerman was unarmed but Trayvon was.
    Then Trayvon Killed Zimmerman saying "I was heading back to my dad's place then this guy chased and attacked me all of sudden. I was defending myself" with no witness no evidence.
    at least PD knew Zimmerman followed Trayvon with no authority.
    Would Sanford PD take 100% Trayvon's word and release him in few hours ?
    Most of this really doesn't apply to the matter at hand. Zimmerman is not an officer so OIS has nothing to do with it. My question is What kind of authority is it that you believe is needed to follow someone on a public street?

Give my regards to Sgt Koon.

Quote Originally Posted by TOII View Post
    Most of this really doesn't apply to the matter at hand. Zimmerman is not an officer so OIS has nothing to do with it. My question is What kind of authority is it that you believe is needed to follow someone on a public street?

Give my regards to Sgt Koon.
    So you think it doesn't matter if I shoot and kill someone with no witneess then I could be justified by saying I was defending myself ?

I'll tell your regard when I see him but he doesn't like talking about bitter passed.

I meant "authority to question someone on public place for one's being"
    If I was followed/chased by un-known person, I might shoot and kill him to protect myself.
    Not many but few chauffeurs are armed to protect clients.

Default Consider George Zimmerman

Here's an article written by Wyatt N. Troia of the Harvard Crimson.

“Justice for Trayvon” is the rallying cry for those demanding George Zimmerman’s immediate arrest in the shooting of Trayvon Martin. Yet forgotten in the rush to punish Zimmerman are the components of true justice: a presumption of innocence, dispassionate evaluation of the evidence, due process, and color-blindness. Justice means justice for all, and that means both Martin and Zimmerman.

New evidence continues to complicate a case that the media initially portrayed as clear-cut, turning many Americans against Zimmerman. Let’s survey the snags, not to discredit Martin’s account but to illustrate just how little we know with certainty about his death.

Read the story>>

Default Man beaten while attackers yelling"this is for Trayvon"

"Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Default Zimmerman had legal right to shoot Trayvon in any state and

without any "Stand Your Ground" law.

This much now seems perfectly clear:

Zimmer was walking on public property (whether police dispatch told him to not follow T doesn't matter).

Trayvon hit Zimmer first, without cause, and proceeded to jump on top of Zimmer after Zimmer was dropped by the sucker punch and pound Zimmer's head on the concrete as Zimmer screamed for help. Then, while still at extremely close range, Zimmer defended himself by shooting Trayvon once, then called 911.

AFAIK, a single sucker punch to the head would be more than enough to justify using a gun to defend yourself. Continuing to jump on person you just dropped and pound their head on concrete is attempted murder in any court.

Trayvon's parents should be held fully liable for damages done by Trayvon to Zimmer, including legal bills, 'emotional distress', lost wages, etc....and they should be ashamed.

And I can say that with confidence even hearing about Zimmer's sketchy past getting fired from "house party security", assaulting a campus cop, and DV accusations from ex-girl friend.

No, nothing a stranger like Zimmer could have possibly said to Trayvon does anything to justify any of Trayvon's attack.

A random witness gave police exact same story at the scene.

Case closed.

Some will want to disagree with this, but before you do, could tell me what sort of attack would justify "use of deadly force" to defend yourself, if having a 160lb young man pounding your head on the concrete after dropping you with a sucker punch isn't enough?

None of this has anything to do with anyone's race, and Obama, Sharpton, Jackson et al should also be ashamed. They have proven once again they are nothing but useless one trick pony race baiters, because they totally fail in doing anything for the "Black Community" decade after decade. They are "Poverty Pimps".

If the KKK can be held liable for someone's attack based on a vague connection of that person supposedly 'getting the general idea' from their organization then Obama and his crew should also be held liable for the attack on the elderly man where the attackers were shouting "this is for Trayvon".
    Last edited by Squid; 04-06-2012 at 10:52 PM.

I agree that he should be justified if it was really happened that night as you wrote.
    I didn't know there were " A random witness gave police exact same story at the scene."
    if it was true Trayvon attacked Zimmerman with no reason then pound Zimmerman's head to concrete, I agree that Zimmerman's action should be justifiable.

I thought even last witness didn't see how it was started.
    I thought he looked outside "After" fight/altercation was started.

I'm not saying Zimmerman was guilty nor Trayvon was innocent.
    Because I didn't/still don't know what was happened that night.

I could simulate many ways as I wrote at beginning.
    Zimmerman could be ambushed and get surprised attack by Trayvon.
    or they stood face to face and exchanged few words then fight broke.
    or Zimmerman chased and grab Trayvon's shoulder/arm then Trayvon turn around and hit him
    Etc etc etc.
    So as Sanford PD.

they could release Zimmerman without bring him to court, If his homicide was obviously justifiable.
    But how they obviously positively so sure that Zimmerman told them true or there was something he didn't told them.
    I don't think he would say "I hit him first but he was stronger then me so shot him" (I'm not saying that was fact).

If Trayvon is alive, PD would hear same story from both side ?
    PD maybe hear two different version of story from Zimmerman and Trayvon.

Why Sanford PD was so sure Zimmerman told everything without confirm with witness ?
    (I didn't know new witness came forward who watched whole incident from beginning. but if so, it was long after PD released Zimmerman)

IF it is not 100% sure, if there is any doubt, they should bring it to majesty of law shouldn't they?
    Why Sanford PD chief resigned right after Federal start to investigate ?

It's up to Judge, DA and Zimmerman's attorney, If Zimmerman's homicide will be justified or guilty.
    (if Zimmerman's attorney won't be able to prove his action was justifiable, it'll be automatically homicide. because if it's not Justifiable homicide then it's homicide)

But I don't care, neither of them were not friend of mine nor siblings and I don't live in FL.
    All I concern is why Sanford PD was so sure Zimmerman's action was justifiable in such short time with lack of witness/evidence.
    I think Trayvon's mother also said earlier as "It's not Black or White. I want justice. I want to know why my son is dead"
    Not many but few chauffeurs are armed to protect clients.

Montreal borough of Verdun, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    without any "Stand Your Ground" law.

This much now seems perfectly clear:

Zimmer was walking on public property (whether police dispatch told him to not follow T doesn't matter).

Trayvon hit Zimmer first, without cause, and proceeded to jump on top of Zimmer after Zimmer was dropped by the sucker punch and pound Zimmer's head on the concrete as Zimmer screamed for help. Then, while still at extremely close range, Zimmer defended himself by shooting Trayvon once, then called 911.

AFAIK, a single sucker punch to the head would be more than enough to justify using a gun to defend yourself. Continuing to jump on person you just dropped and pound their head on concrete is attempted murder in any court.

Trayvon's parents should be held fully liable for damages done by Trayvon to Zimmer, including legal bills, 'emotional distress', lost wages, etc....and they should be ashamed.

And I can say that with confidence even hearing about Zimmer's sketchy past getting fired from "house party security", assaulting a campus cop, and DV accusations from ex-girl friend.

No, nothing a stranger like Zimmer could have possibly said to Trayvon does anything to justify any of Trayvon's attack.

A random witness gave police exact same story at the scene.

Case closed.

Some will want to disagree with this, but before you do, could tell me what sort of attack would justify "use of deadly force" to defend yourself, if having a 160lb young man pounding your head on the concrete after dropping you with a sucker punch isn't enough?

None of this has anything to do with anyone's race, and Obama, Sharpton, Jackson et al should also be ashamed. They have proven once again they are nothing but useless one trick pony race baiters, because they totally fail in doing anything for the "Black Community" decade after decade. They are "Poverty Pimps".

If the KKK can be held liable for someone's attack based on a vague connection of that person supposedly 'getting the general idea' from their organization then Obama and his crew should also be held liable for the attack on the elderly man where the attackers were shouting "this is for Trayvon".
    WITHOUT CAUSE. This is what a court needs to decide.
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo LA View Post
    I agree that he should be justified if it was really happened that night as you wrote.
    I didn't know there were " A random witness gave police exact same story at the scene."
    if it was true Trayvon attacked Zimmerman with no reason then pound Zimmerman's head to concrete, I agree that Zimmerman's action should be justifiable.

I thought even last witness didn't see how it was started.
    I thought he looked outside "After" fight/altercation was started.

I'm not saying Zimmerman was guilty nor Trayvon was innocent.
    Because I didn't/still don't know what was happened that night.

I could simulate many ways as I wrote at beginning.
    Zimmerman could be ambushed and get surprised attack by Trayvon.
    or they stood face to face and exchanged few words then fight broke.
    or Zimmerman chased and grab Trayvon's shoulder/arm then Trayvon turn around and hit him
    Etc etc etc.
    So as Sanford PD.

they could release Zimmerman without bring him to court, If his homicide was obviously justifiable.
    But how they obviously positively so sure that Zimmerman told them true or there was something he didn't told them.
    I don't think he would say "I hit him first but he was stronger then me so shot him" (I'm not saying that was fact).

If Trayvon is alive, PD would hear same story from both side ?
    PD maybe hear two different version of story from Zimmerman and Trayvon.

Why Sanford PD was so sure Zimmerman told everything without confirm with witness ?
    (I didn't know new witness came forward who watched whole incident from beginning. but if so, it was long after PD released Zimmerman)

IF it is not 100% sure, if there is any doubt, they should bring it to majesty of law shouldn't they?
    Why Sanford PD chief resigned right after Federal start to investigate ?

It's up to Judge, DA and Zimmerman's attorney, If Zimmerman's homicide will be justified or guilty.
    (if Zimmerman's attorney won't be able to prove his action was justifiable, it'll be automatically homicide. because if it's not Justifiable homicide then it's homicide)

But I don't care, neither of them were not friend of mine nor siblings and I don't live in FL.
    All I concern is why Sanford PD was so sure Zimmerman's action was justifiable in such short time with lack of witness/evidence.
    I think Trayvon's mother also said earlier as "It's not Black or White. I want justice. I want to know why my son is dead"
    What lack of evidence he had a broken nose and lacerations to the back of his head as wll as grass stains on the back of his shirt. That's consistent with Zimmermans story. Even if Zimmerman did start it, the injuries show that Trayvon went beyond reasonable force to defend himself into "I'm gonna teach this guy a lesson", grabbing someones arm does not give you the right to break someones nose and slam someones head into the ground.
    Last edited by bigdog; 04-07-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

What bolis my ass is the Drive By Media. ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, only report what they deem politically correct
    What suits their politics. I figured this all out 40 years ago. 89% of the the reporters, news anchors, for the alpahbet networks lean to the left, and vote Democratic. That is all fine and dandy, but your views seep into your reporting

Friday morning ABC news was tooting the good news on new jobs. Their man Obama was mending the economy 200,000 new jobs Then along about 10:30 that fell short by 80,000 jobs. Youcan bet if this were Romney Diane Sawyer would be front and center with the dismal news on jobs

I have boycotted the Boston Globe, and the above named networks

Oh I forgot. Two thugs murdered a little two year old boy in Boston's Mattapan section
    The bastards walked away because of our piss poor court system
    Where was Jessie and Al demanding justice.
    Last edited by copelandamuffy; 04-07-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!