+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    been informed that they would be subject to unpredictable and possibly violent outbursts from upset patients and/or patients friends and family, and ask them if they had any experience in coping with that in the past without coming down with a bad case of PTSD.
    In this case the hospital did have such a policy that is signed by employees, but the action they took was far beyond the pale of what any employee should expect during the normal course of their employment - and that is a point of law in many of these cases. Your suggestion does not shield an employer against extraordinary actions on their part. There had been no robbery training whatsoever.

Does anyone have the court documents detailing this case? I'm having a little trouble finding it. Thanks!

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil" - Doug Patton

Quote Originally Posted by tanko View Post
    Does anyone have the court documents detailing this case? I'm having a little trouble finding it. Thanks!
    I can't release any documents I have in this case. I've looked and the internet has yet to pickup official court documents - if the court has even released them yet.