+ Reply to Thread

Default The Great State of Alaska!

There's a multidisciplinary police officer position open on Saint Paul Island in Alaska. Incumbents are all-hazards responders: law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, SAR, emergency management, etc. This is a remote posting with housing available. Oh yeah, the pay's pretty good, as well. Please send me a PM, if interested.... --K.
    Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Holy crap! That's smack in the middle of the Bering Sea. Nothing in the Caribbean?

Ha! It IS literally in the middle of the Bering Sea. But, when the wind isn't blowing, it's one of the warmer spots in this vast state. Beautiful, too! But, the Carribean will sound might nice by the middle of crab season. I do have familial ties to Trinidad and Tobago.... Hmmm.... --K.

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Montreal borough of Verdun, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    Holy crap! That's smack in the middle of the Bering Sea. Nothing in the Caribbean?
    It means you can see Russia AND Sarah's house
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.

You'll see more of Russia than Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    It means you can see Russia AND Sarah's house
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    You'll see more of Russia than Sarah.
    Sarah's about 780 miles from here...but, Russia? Much, much closer. Most locals here are Aleut natives and bear Russian surnames. There's a Russian Orthodox church in town, too. --K.

PM sent, sounds interesting

Default We have one more opening....

It's a chance to experience Rural Alaska, affectionately referred to as "The Bush" around these parts. The job entails all-hazards response to a variety of emergencies as a fully-commissioned police officer, to include firefighting, emergency medical responses, harbor duties and emergency management. We even do some probation work. It's a good gig, pay's not bad and the housing's decent. We prefer that you have a police academy (out of state is fine) and some varied public safety experience. Thanks! --K.

K.C.

PM sent

(10 char)
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Lawson View Post
    PM sent

(10 char)
    PM acknowledged. Thx! --K.