Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim1348
    • Dec 2010

Long Weapons

I know we had a thread a few months back on sidearms. Who here has a long weapon available? If so, what do you have? Any M-4 users out there? Maybe a Remington 870?
    • Jan 2009

870 and carbine (AK; 7.62X39. We'll be standardizing to M-4s, ASAP).
    "I'll defend with my life your right to disagree with me" - anonymous

Comment

• Curtis Baillie
      • Jul 2006

When I worked security for a Govt agency we had rifles, tear gas and S&W 9 mm sub-machine guns in our cars. I used to use a 22 mini-mag with a 4 power scope on the woodchucks.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

• tanko
        • May 2008

When I was working as civilian security for a military installation, I had an M16 (A1 lower, A2 upper), M9, M500, and M249.

In my personal collection, I have a tricked out M4 with an Trijicon ACOG scope.
        sigpic

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil" - Doug Patton

Comment

• Sierra 1
          • Feb 2006

M4s w/ Aimpoint optics, Magpul BUIS, SureFire M500 dedicated light mounts, Magpul slings.

Comment

• SpecialAgentKC
            • Feb 2007

I'm currently outfitted with an Armalite AR-10 7.62 NATO duty rifle with EOTECH optics and a Benelli M-4 Tactical 12 GA shotgun with ghost ring sights and integral weapon light. --K.
            Last edited by SpecialAgentKC; 05-19-2012, 05:39 PM. Reason: Missing word.
            Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

• rpmacmurphy
              • Dec 2011

Currently equipped with an FN F2000 Tactical with an EOTech Holographic sight and Insight Technologies tactical illuminator with integrated laser.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...